JOIN US FOR THE BELLS SONG COLLECTION!
MUSIC TOGETHER AT HOME
ONLINE WINTER SESSION: JANUARY 11 - MARCH 27
(No classes SPS Midwinter Break: 2/15-2/20)
Learn More About Music Together at Home
WINTER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Returning Family Music Class Tuition: $220
New Family Music Class Tuition: $235
Nanny Shares - Second Family Tuition: $150
No extra sibling tuition for online classes; rate is for the entire family!
Installment payment plans and a limited number of scholarships are available, please inquire to learn more.
Winter 2020 Song Collection
What does Music Together at Home tuition include?
- Ten weeks of engaging and interactive 30 minute music and movement live Zoom classes with your teacher and classmates
- On-demand short videos from the Chickadee M.T. teachers; favorite song activities, lullabies, parent education moments and more on a private Facebook page and Vimeo to watch whenever you like.
- Friends and Family Class Pass: Invite grandparents, aunts & uncles, cousins or a special friend to join one of your Zoom classes
- Unlimited Zoom Makeup Classes: No need to worry if you miss class!
- A professionally recorded song collection mailed to your home; includes CD, downloadable music and beautifully illustrated songbook.
- Access to the award-winning Hello Everybody App for streaming the song collection, karaoke and more.
- Ongoing parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Quarterly e-newsletter and access to the informative Music Together national website and Family Music Zone to extend the learning at home.
- New families receive the booklet Music and Your Child; A Guide for Parents and Caregivers, featuring the latest research in early childhood music development.
- Babies Class families receive the Babies Class Family Guide which highlights infant development and music development during the first year.
- Unlimited makeup classes are available to families on a space available basis; refunds are not available for missed classes. Makeups do not carry over to future semesters.
- Classes may be canceled or consolidated with advance notice; registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a $25 administrative cancellation fee for a registration cancelled within two weeks of the start of the semester; full refunds are available for cancellations two weeks or more prior to the start of the semester. No refunds after the first full week of classes; in the case of special circumstances future class credit may be offered.
- If class materials are opened and returned the charge is $40.
- Installment payment plans and scholarships are available; if music class tuition is a hardship, please contact us and we'll find a solution together.
- Classes cancelled due to weather or force majeure: If full session does not occur due to snow days or force majeure, monetary refunds are not available. Credit toward future classes or makeup classes will be provided.
Please scroll down to view the registration form: