MUSIC TOGETHER AT HOME
ONLINE FALL SESSION: SEPTEMBER 14 - NOVEMBER 21
Learn More About Music Together at Home
FALL REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Music Class Family Tuition: $220
Nanny Share Families - Extra Materials Fee: $50
(No extra sibling tuition for online classes; rate is for the entire family!)
Fall 2020 Song Collection
What does Music Together at Home tuition include?
- Ten weeks of engaging and interactive 35-minute music and movement live Zoom classes with your teacher and classmates.
- Babies Class with Teacher Carol lasts 45 minutes and contains more parent education than a Mixed Ages class.
- Supplemental short videos from the Chickadee M.T. teachers. Videos include favorite song activities, lullabies, parent education and more and are available on our private Facebook page and Vimeo.
- A professionally recorded song collection - BONGOS - mailed to your home via USPS: Includes CD, downloadable digital version and illustrated songbook with engaging musical activities.
- Access to the award-winning Hello Everybody App for streaming the song collection, karaoke and more.
- Ongoing parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Quarterly e-newsletter and access to the informative Music Together national website and Family Music Zone to extend musical learning at home.
- New families receive the booklet Music and Your Child; A Guide for Parents and Caregivers, which explains the latest research in early childhood music development.
- Babies Class families receive the Babies Class Family Guide which highlights infant development and music development during the first year.
- Two makeup classes are available to families on a space available basis; refunds are not available for missed classes. Makeups do not carry over to future semesters.
- Classes may be canceled or consolidated with advance notice; registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a $25 administrative cancellation fee for a registration cancelled within two weeks of the start of the semester; full refunds are available for cancellations two weeks or more prior to the start of the semester minus the $5 credit card processing fee. No refunds after the first full week of classes; in the case of special circumstances future class credit may be offered. If class materials have been opened the charge is $50.
- Installment payment plans are available; if music class tuition is a hardship for your family please contact us and we will work to find a solution together.
- Classes cancelled due to weather or force majeure: If full session does not occur due to snow days or force majeure, monetary refunds are not available. Credit toward future classes or makeup classes will be provided.
Please scroll down to view the registration form: