WINTER 2019 REGISTRATION
Winter Session: January 7 - March 23
Midwinter Break: February 18-23
Ten-week Winter Session Tuition: $215
(New families pay additional one-time Registration Fee of $15)
Sibling Tuition: $155
Siblings eight months and under on 01/07/19 attend for free! Please do not register infant siblings; include their name and birthdate in the comment box.
What does Music Together tuition include?
- A professionally recorded song collection of fantastic music (CD and downloadable digital version) and an illustrated songbook with engaging musical activity suggestions.
- The fall music collection is DRUM. There are nine different Music Together song collections which change each season and families love the music!
- Classes include ongoing parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Families receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the informative Music Together national website and Family Music Zone to extend musical learning at home.
- New families receive the booklet Music and Your Child; a guide for parents and caregivers.
- We offer two make-up classes per child on a space available basis; refunds are not available for missed classes. Makeups do not carry over to future semesters.
- Classes may be canceled or consolidated with advance notice; registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a $25 administrative cancellation fee for a registration cancelled within two weeks of the start of the semester; full refunds are available for cancellations two weeks or more prior to the start of the semester minus the $5 credit card processing fee. No refunds after the first full week of classes; in the case of special circumstances future class credit may be offered. If class materials have been opened the charge is $45.
- Installment payment plans are available; if music class tuition becomes a hardship for your family please contact us and we will work to find a solution together.
Please scroll down past the photo to view the registration form: