SPRING SESSION REGISTRATION IS TEMPORARILY ON HOLD.
STAY TUNED FOR INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SPRING MUSIC TOGETHER ONLINE OFFERINGS COMING SOON!
SPRING 2020 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
SESSION DATES: TBD
Ten-week Spring Session Tuition: $220
New families pay an additional one-time Registration Fee of $15
Sibling Tuition: $160
Siblings eight months and younger on 05/18/20 attend for free!
Siblings five years and older on 05/18/20 attend for free!
(We ask that older siblings actively participate in class; do not register infant and "over five" siblings; include name and birthdate in comment box.)
Babies Class registrants should be five months and under on the first day.
Spring 2020 Song Collection is MARACAS
What does Music Together tuition include?
- A professionally recorded song collection of fantastic music (CD and downloadable digital version) and an illustrated songbook with engaging musical activity suggestions.
- There are nine different Music Together song collections (and three summer "best of" compilations) which change each season; families love the music!
- Classes include ongoing parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Families receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the informative Music Together national website and Family Music Zone to extend musical learning at home.
- New families receive the booklet Music and Your Child; a guide for parents and caregivers which explains the latest research in early childhood music development.
- Babies Class families receive the Babies Class Family Guide for parents and caregivers which highlights infant development and music development during the first year.
- During spring session we'll offer unlimited makeup classes on a space available basis; refunds are not available for missed classes. Makeups do not carry over to future semesters.
- Classes may be canceled or consolidated with advance notice; registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a $25 administrative cancellation fee for a registration cancelled within two weeks of the start of the semester; full refunds are available for cancellations two weeks or more prior to the start of the semester minus the $5 credit card processing fee. No refunds after the first full week of classes; in the case of special circumstances future class credit may be offered. If class materials have been opened the charge is $40.
- Installment payment plans are available; if music class tuition becomes a hardship for your family please contact us and we will work to find a solution together.
Please scroll down to view the registration form: