FALL REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
REGISTER FOR MIXED AGE CLASSES AND THE BABIES CLASS BELOW:
FALL 2019 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Session Dates: September 16 - November 23
Ten-week Fall Session Tuition: $220
New families pay an additional one-time Registration Fee of $15
Sibling Tuition: $155
Siblings eight months and younger on 09/16/19 attend for free!
Siblings five years and older on 09/16/19 attend for free!
(We ask that older siblings actively participate in class; do not register infant and "over five" siblings; include name and birthdate in comment box.)
Fall 2019 Song Collection is FLUTE
What does Music Together tuition include?
- A professionally recorded song collection of fantastic music (CD and downloadable digital version) and an illustrated songbook with engaging musical activity suggestions.
- There are nine different Music Together song collections (and three summer "best of" compilations) which change each season and families love the music!
- Classes include ongoing parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Families receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the informative Music Together national website and Family Music Zone to extend musical learning at home.
- New families receive the booklet Music and Your Child; a guide for parents and caregivers which explains the latest research in early childhood music development.
- Babies Class families receive the Babies Class Family Guide for parents and caregivers which highlights infant development and music development during the first year.
- We offer two make-up classes per child (three in summer) on a space available basis; refunds are not available for missed classes. Makeups do not carry over to future semesters.
- Classes may be canceled or consolidated with advance notice; registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a $25 administrative cancellation fee for a registration cancelled within two weeks of the start of the semester; full refunds are available for cancellations two weeks or more prior to the start of the semester minus the $5 credit card processing fee. No refunds after the first full week of classes; in the case of special circumstances future class credit may be offered. If class materials have been opened the charge is $40.
- Installment payment plans are available; if music class tuition becomes a hardship for your family please contact us and we will work to find a solution together.
Please scroll down past the photo to view the registration form: