FALL 2018 REGISTRATION
Fall Session: September 17 - December 1
Thanksgiving Break: November 19-24
PNA Holiday Fair: November 30 & December 1 at Phinney Center
(Makeups will be held December 7 & 8)
Ten-week Fall Session Tuition: $215
(New families pay additional one-time Registration Fee of $15)
Sibling Tuition: $155
Siblings eight months and under on 09/17/18 attend for free! Please do not register infant sibllings but include their name and birthdate in the comment box, thank you.
What does Music Together tuition include?
- A professionally recorded song collection of fantastic music (CD and downloadable digital version) and an illustrated songbook with engaging musical activity suggestions.
- The fall music collection is FIDDLE. There are nine different Music Together song collections which change each season and families love the music!
- Classes include ongoing parent education to help adults understand and enhance their child's music development.
- Families receive a quarterly e-newsletter and access to the informative Music Together national website and Family Music Zone to extend musical learning at home.
- New families receive the booklet Music and Your Child; a guide for parents and caregivers.
- We offer two make-up classes per child on a space available basis; refunds are not available for missed classes. Makeups do not carry over to future semesters.
- Classes may be canceled or consolidated with advance notice; registrations are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a $25 administrative cancellation fee for a registration cancelled within two weeks of the start of the semester; full refunds are available for cancellations two weeks or more prior to the start of the semester minus the $5 credit card processing fee. No refunds after the first full week of classes; in the case of special circumstances future class credit may be offered. If class materials have been opened the charge is $45.
- Installment payment plans are available; if music class tuition becomes a hardship for your family please contact us and we will work to find a solution together.
Please scroll down past the photo to view the registration form: